If you like to stay at home on cloudy Sundays, like I do, then grab your coffee and relax with happy music. What I usually do, is grab a book or a notebook and go to my favorite spot on the couch. I listen to music and play with my dog or I make endless lists!
Here’s a favorite playlist of mine:
- Helena Beat – Foster the people
- Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros – Home
- Yael Naim – New soul
- Ingrid Michaelson – You and I
- Mindy Gledhill – I do adore
- Lenka – Everything is Ok
- Paper Lions – Travelling
- Regina Spektor – Two birds
Caution : they may make you want to hug everything around you. Proceed with care!